WOMENSWEAR DESIGNER - WOVENS
NORTH WEST LONDON
£20,000 - £30,000
Currently recruiting for one of my fashion suppliers based in North West London who are now looking to recruit an experienced Womenswear designer who has experience in Woven to work across several accounts. Some of their main accounts being, Primark, Penny's, Evans and Wallis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Design and in a solid team you will be designing trend lead Woven products for a diverse set of retailers and working closely with their buyers here in the UK and retailers in Europe.
- Designing ladies casual Woven clothes for a range of UK High Street retailers (some overseas clients too)
- Liaising with suppliers and buyers on a regular basis
- Market research / Prepare mood boards
- Analyse High Street trends.
- Meeting with factories based in India and Buyers
- Provide detailed sketches and specification to factories to make samples
- Create best sellers
- At least 2 years' experience in a womenswear design position
- WOVEN experience is essential
- Illustrator design skills essential
- Able to work well under pressure
- Someone who has come from a supplier's background is essential
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
TO APPLY : Please send CV for immediate consideration