UP TO £28,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9AM to 5PM
You'll be working closely with the Head of Development who is an absolute expert in their field and therefore you will have exposure of working closely with someone to help enhance your skills set whilst managing your own live projects.
- Working closely with the Head of Development
- Managing your own projects from start to finish
- Communicating internally with the sales team, projects team and clients
- Develop quality websites to design specifications using best practise coding methods, that are mobile adaptive and functional across all modern web browsers
- Developing HTML based emails to design specifications
- Optimisation of website content, landing pages and ad copy
- Basic server management
- Email management and deliverability troubleshooting
- Client communication and management
- Domain renewal management
- Current commercial experience of working as a Web Developer for either a business or an agency
- Experience of developing websites in Content Management Systems such as Magento & WordPress
- Ability to create custom themes and plugins to meet client needs.
- Experience of technical SEO - not off the page
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.