£35,000 - £40,000
*** INNOVATIVE COMPANY ***
*** LEADING POSITIONS IN THE UK & US ***
We are recruiting on behalf of a unique and exciting digital entertainment company; their innovative style has changed the way members of the entertainment industry find work. Having had their network grow rapidly recently they are now looking for a talented, passionate and creative web designer to join their expanding team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a designer with real flair and creative talent to support various departments throughout the company.
- Communicate and understand marketing, business development and technical requirements
- Discuss requirements and develop and design prototypes from those conversations
- Build static and dynamic web pages by converting the designs into HTML
- Compile and build HTML Emails
- Create and design mobile-based features
- Ensure brand consistency and high quality graphic standards
- Manipulate digital photographs and create animations
- Help with coding and troubleshooting if required
- Collaborate with the technical and management team to improve customer experience
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Design based on industry best practices
- ESSENTIAL 2 years + of proven work experience as a web designer or UI/UX expert
- ESSENTIAL to have a portfolio
- Hands of experience with makeup languages
- Experience on software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop or Content Management Systems
- Creative hobbies outside of work
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.