£18,000-£20,000 + BONUS +BENEFITS
My client is a well-respected agricultural company who is looking to hire a dedicated and meticulous Warehouse/Production Operative to join their team in Suffolk.
WAREHOUSE/PRODUCTION OPERATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Warehouse/Production Operative you will be expected to;
- Work independently to unload deliveries with the use of a forklift
- Oversee processes carried out by external parties and report any problems to the Operations Supervisor
- Load and unload product onto vehicles as required
- Complete all delivery and collection paperwork and relevant site checklists (electronic format)
- Ensure quality control of product and report any issues to the Operations Supervisor
WAREHOUSE/PRODUCTION OPERATIVE PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a dedicated Warehouse/Production Operative with the following experience;
- Ability to drive or learn to drive forklift trucks and similar vehicles (company will pay for in house training and license if you do not already have one)
- Able to work under own initiative and not adverse to lone working
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.