TRAVEL SALES AGENT
UP TO £22,000 BASIC + £40,000 OTE + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting exclusively for my client based in Romford, Essex for a Travel Consultant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
My client is looking for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and customer service focused. Ideally you will have a passion for Travel and have experience as a Travel Consultant. OR you will have a background within sales or a contact centre environment and want a career within the Travel industry. They are looking for someone who is looking for a career with the opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be part of the sales team within the Romford contact centre. You will do a lot more than just sell holidays, you will create everlasting memories for customers. By understanding your customer's travel needs, budget and interests, you will be able to build their perfect holiday and help make their vision a reality. Your energy, passion, and enthusiasm will exceed your customer's expectation's, drive you to success and motivate your teammates and the company.
- Minimum 1-year experience within Sales
- Minimum 1-year experience of working within a Travel Management Company
- Experience of GDS - ideally Galileo or TopDog travel system
- Minimum 5 GCSE's C grade or above including Maths and English
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Computer literate with MS office - Word, Excel & Outlook
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £22,000 per annum + £40,000 OTE (uncapped)
- Incentive rewards including flights, trips, prizes and commission scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank + rising to 26 days
- Social work environment
- Private Health Care, Pension and Life Insurance
- Strong progression and development
- Subsidised car parking during the week
- Childcare voucher scheme
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.