BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
UP TO £21,000 BASIC + £30,000 OTE (UNCAPPED) + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Manchester for a Business Travel Consultant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-established business who are the market leader within their sector. They are looking for someone who has come from a Customer Service and/or Call Centre background and someone who has Travel Management experience. In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, uncapped bonus, strong career progression and other amazing benefits!
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service, offering a range of value added solutions to meet or exceed client needs within the scope of the client's policy.
- Actively listen to the client's travel requirements, anticipate needs and find innovative solutions to meet or exceed their requirements.
- Attend client seminars in order to facilitate good client relations as appropriate.
- Assist clients who may be calling for another team member who is busy.
- Promote and "upsell" added extras such as hotels / car hire / insurance and our visa service. Regularly check and action airline queue messages and monitor existing bookings that are on hold.
- Offer three options to the client including the lowest possible fare.
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - THE PERSON:
- Minimum 1-year experience within Customer Service or Call Centre
- Minimum 1-year experience of working within a Travel Management Company
- Experience of GDS
- Minimum 5 GCSE's C grade or above including Maths and English
- Strong data entry skills and customer service skills
- Computer literate with MS office - Word, Excel & Outlook
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT PACKAGE - ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £19,000 - £24,000 per annum + £30,000 OTE (uncapped)
- 23 days holiday + bank with the opportunity to buy and sell
- Strong progression and development
- Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
If you come from any of the following positions I'd be keen to speak to you: Business Travel Consultant, Senior Business Travel Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Travel Reservations, Reservations Agent, Customer Service Agent
TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT:
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.