TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
SOMETIMES OPPORTUNTIES ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE MISSED…
Get Recruited is an exciting recruitment business with a unique business model and very big expansion plans… we were growing anyway but with a number of new client wins we are now accelerating our growth plans and creating a number of exciting positons.
We are now seeking 2 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the company and be apart of what has become a great success story.
Located in our offices in Central Manchester, the successful candidates will join the companies successful training program which will initially include New Business, Client Attraction and Presentation training… this will then progress into full training of the entire recruitment process.
You will be supported by our in-house Management, Recruitment, Administration teams who will work with you closely to help reach and exceed revenue targets. This is the perfect opportunity for a career minded individual who wants to fast track their career.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE….?
* Starting Salaries between;
o Up to £18000 for Graduates, B2C Sales Experience or candidates with no experience just seeking a big break
o £18000 to £22000 for strong B2B Sales Experience
* 25 days' holiday + Bank holidays
* Use of state of the art recruitment software and add-on tools - they'll really will make recruiting easier
* Access to parking at our offices
* Contributory pension
* Great uncapped commission structure, our OTE would be a further 18k on top of your starting salary but commonly this is exceeded with some members of the team earning 3 to 4k per month
* Company wide & individual incentive plans
* Internal & external training
* Promotional opportunities
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED....?
* We want the right candidates for our business so we are open to meeting candidates from a variety of backgrounds including; Customer Service, Sales, Call Centre, B2B Sales, Graduates, Hospitality or any individual that has strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to succeed within a busy business environment.
* A career focused individual that wants to take promotional steps as the company continues to grow
* Computer literate with MS Office
Please send your CV to Matthew Ager, Managing Director for immediate consideration.