TRAINEE PURCHASING COORDINATOR
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE+ EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing, family run construction company based in Kingston, London.
The position of Trainee Purchasing Coordinator is a position which is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is looking to have a career in purchasing. This is a rare opportunity with a great company and you will be an integral part of the business as the company continues to grow.
TRAINEE PURCHASING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Trainee Purchasing Coordinator, you will be expected to;
- Order construction materials and finishing materials
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and negotiate the best price possible
- Foster relationships with key suppliers
- Administration tasks in support of the directors
- Draft spreadsheets and reports
- Keep track of deliveries, liaising with the project managers to ensure a timely delivery of all materials
- Record invoices and receipts on the company system and send purchase orders
TRAINEE PURCHASING COORDINATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Trainee Purchasing Coordinator with the following experience;
This job would be ideal for candidates who has knowledge of building materials and is currently in a similar role (or a role with transferable skills) in the construction industry
- Previous experience working in the construction industry would be beneficial but at the very least you must have a solid knowledge of different building materials
- Ideally you would be able to read architectural and engineer drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Highly organised individual with the ability to multitask
- Friendly demeanour with a strong work ethic and the ability to promote lasting supplier relationships
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.