PROGRESSION + MORE
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading accountancy practice based in Grantham who are seeking a dedicated Trainee Accountant to join their growing team.
As the Trainee Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the day to day accounts, preparing VAT returns and completing bookkeeping duties.
If you are from an accounts assistant / finance assistant / account administrator background and are seeking the opportunity to progress your career within a well established organisation, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the Trainee Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of client accounts up to final stage
- Completing bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing VAT returns and managing accounts
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other services within the group
- Maintain an awareness for incidents such as money laundering etc
- Complete other duties as required
- At least 6 months experience within an accounts assistant / finance assistant / account administrator / trainee accountant role is essential
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience is essential
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage a busy workload
- Strong IT skills required
Shortlisting is taking place for this role so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.