TRADE COUNTER ASSISTANT
**SALARY UP TO £21,000**
We are currently working with a leading supplier of building materials who are looking to expand their team due to company growth.
This is a fast-paced and varied role, with the successful candidate responsible for providing technical advice on products over face-to-face and closing sales. Working on the trade counter, you will be building fantastic relationships with customers to ensure repeat business and maximising orders on every sale.
Familiarity with building materials is essential as you'll be the go-to person for product advice!
On offer is a basic salary of between £20,000-21,000, plus the opportunity to develop within friendly, hard-working team.
- Working on the trade counter, advising on suitable products and inputting orders
- Using technical knowledge to discuss products and services, identifying opportunities to maximise orders
- Developing strong relationships with customers to secure repeat business
- Providing fantastic customer service on every call and interaction
- Occasional Yard Operative duties including loading and unloading of vehicles
- Maintaining an excellent product knowledge
- Contributing to the overall success and development of the business
- Strong technical knowledge of building materials and products
- Previous experience dealing with sales orders from customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
APPLY NOW: Interviews are available immediately for this position, so please apply ASAP for consideration.