STOCK TAKE MANAGER
£25,000 to £35,000 + Pension + Progression Opportunities
Get Recruited is working with a Market Leading international business based in Stevenage, who due to continued success, expansion and the acquisition of new contracts are now looking to recruit an experienced Stock Take Manager.
- Support and manage the auditing / inventory field team for a high profile Global retail brands.
- Leading the teams in the achievement of all inventory related targets
- Managing/developing teams of 10 - 30 people to execute inventories/stocktakes around the country
- To work with your fellow managers developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- To manage any performance concerns or potential disciplinary offences in a timely manner and in line with company policy
- To manage and ensure that all H&S policies and processes are being adhered to
- To assist in the recruitment, onboarding and development of crew members as directed by the management team
- To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management.
- First class people management and communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
- Management experience with an inventory company
- Experience in working in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of managing teams to meet targets
- Current UK driving license
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.