SOFTWARE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
UP TO £45,000 + £70K OTE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
UNCAPPED COMMISSION + TRAINING + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL + COMPANY CAR
Get Recruited are supporting a market leading IT business based in Nottingham who, due to continued growth, are looking for a Software Business Development Manager to join their expanding SAAS sales team.
Working with some of the largest companies in the world, you will be responsible for selling bespoke solutions to new and existing customers. As the Software Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying prospective customers, before arranging appointments where you will pitch the product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated Software Sales Executve who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within software / SAAS whilst enjoying excellent earning potential and international travel.
- The role of the Software Business Development Manager involves gathering intelligence and sourcing leads
- Cold calling in order to secure face to face meetings across the UK and Europe
- Attending client meetings, pitching the Software products and leading online demonstrations
- Preparing quotes for the customer within an agreed timescale
- Negotiating contracts before closing the sale
- Manage a number of existing accounts in order to secure repeat business
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends within the technology sector
- Working towards agreed revenue targets and KPI's
- At least 3 years experience within Software, SAAS, SAS, IT services or IT sales is essential
- Proven success within an outbound B2B software sales role
- The ability to clearly explain complex digital solutions
- A creative approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra hours to enjoy results
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission, OTE £70,000
- Company car
- Full training provided
- Outstanding offices located near local parks and cafes
- Fantastic career progression
- Regular team incentives and nights out including BBQ's and summer parties
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.