£18,000-£20,000 BASIC SALARY
**FRIENDLY, FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS**
Our client is a market-leading dealer of leisure vehicles who are looking to expand their successful team with an experienced Service Advisor. A family run business, they are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and driven individual to join their team.
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for welcoming customers into the service centre, qualifying their requirements and ensuring the required work progresses smoothly. This is a varied role within a team environment and you will be working alongside the management team to provide the best possible experience to each customer.
On offer is an £18,000-£20,000 basic salary, depending on experience, plus great opportunities for personal development and progression.
- Liaising with Service Centre Manager to provide a welcoming, efficient environment to all customers
- Carrying out a full qualification to obtain accurate diagnostics and communicate these to the workshop team
- Work with the rest of the team to progress jobs through the workshop, acting as the main point of contact for all clients
- Communicate with customers to gain approval for any additional works required
- Manage the logistics and parking of all vehicles on site
- Maintain accurate customer records and vehicle information on internal software
- Communicating with the Parts Department to get updates on orders and inform customers of availability
This role is ideally suited to an individual with experience within a vehicle servicing environment. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Experience of working with Kerridge/CDK
- A down-to-Earth personality and genuine enthusiasm for vehicles
- Great personal presentation and communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.