SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE - SPONSORSHIPS
£40,000 + COMMISSION
**MARKET-LEADING EVENTS COMPANY**
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a market-leading events company who are looking for an experienced sales manager to join their team. Producing some of the country's best lifestyle and interest events, they are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual to use their expertise to drive revenue growth and source high-profile brands to sponsor and appear at these events.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for creating sales opportunities with large accounts, exploring the benefits of sponsorship and securing sales through excellent rapport building and customer service. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop sales strategies and explore new markets, as well as playing an active part in company activity at the events. You will also be tasked with leading and developing a small sales team, providing support and guidance wherever necessary.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £40,000, plus performance related commission.
- Keep an overview and give a steer on short and long-term sales strategies to deliver growth across all territories
- Focus on developing and optimising current clients, developing new clients and potentially new sectors
- Seek out new market opportunities to take the brand to new areas
- Providing ongoing support to the sales team, leading them to achieve targets and goals
- Developing sales plan to identify key commercial partnerships that you can cross sell across events
- Sourcing new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven individual with experience in securing lucrative sponsorships and partnerships. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Experience leading a team
- Be a relationship builder with proven customer service skills, people management skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of winning profile clients
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.