SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
SOMETIMES OPPORTUNITIES ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE MISSED…
Get Recruited is an exciting recruitment business with a unique business model and very big expansion plans… we were growing anyway but with a number of new client wins we are now accelerating our growth plans to service some great new customers.
We are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the company and be apart of what has become a great success story.
Located in our offices in Central Manchester, the successful candidates will be responsible for supervising 2 Recruitment Consultants and given the opportunity to build a team. We believe in leading by example therefore as well as leading, coaching and developing team members you will be running your own recruitment desk.
You will be supported by our in-house Management, Administration, Marketing & Business Development teams who will work with you closely to help reach and exceed revenue targets. This is the perfect opportunity for a career minded individual.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Starting Salaries between £25,000 to £30,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Use of state of the art recruitment software and add-on tools - they'll really will make recruiting easier
- Access to parking at our offices
- Contributory pension
- Great uncapped commission structure, our OTE would be a further 21.5k on top of your starting salary but commonly this is exceeded with some members of the team earning 3 to 4k per month on top of their basic.
- Company wide & individual incentive plans
- Internal & external training
- Promotional opportunities
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED....?
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (Someone ready to take the next step), Senior Consultant, Lead Consultant or Managing Consultant background is essential
- Experience within the Commercial Recruitment Sector would be a significant advantage
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to develop both inexperience and experienced recruitment consultants.
- Ideally some experience of recruiting candidates based on personality and skills as we find our clients have varied approaches to the kind of talent that they seek
- A career focused individual that wants to take promotional steps as the company continues to grow
- Good new business & account management skills
- Computer literate with MS Office
- Experience of using web based Recruitment Software and Broadbean would be a significant advantage
Please send your CV to Matthew Ager, Managing Director for immediate consideration.