Up to £27,000 + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited are currently supporting an industry leading waste management company in Hertford. My client are looking for an experienced and organised administrator to lead a small team of logistics administrators. The successful candidate will be taking over the logistical organisation and compliance with the company.
Senior Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing a small team, prioritising its day to day activities to ensure that deadlines are achieved, and a high-quality customer focused service is available.
- Plan and schedule collections and deliveries to a yearly delivery plan - managing day to day and weekly issues
- Resolve reactive issues for suppliers, logistics, and delivery customers - for example port rejected load, delays in unloading, rescheduling etc.
- Measure performance and report weekly on business activity and suppliers performance to the Commercial Manager
- Dealing with customer and logistics queries, complaints and disputes resolute.
- Maintain compliance documentation in line with industry regulations and ensure processes are up to date
- Draft new/renew applications for International Waste Shipments in line with for each customer contract
- Managing incoming enquiries and responding appropriately
Senior Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Administration Experience is required
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to converse with customers - to build relationships, to work with and managing expectations to deliver a service
- Proficient on MS office packages
- Experience in working in waste management an advantage
- Candidates from the following backgrounds will be considered: Logistics, administration, logistics admin, office manager, freight forwarding, supply chain management etc.
To Apply: Please Send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.