SALES MANAGER - GERMAN SPEAKING
£28,000 - 35,000 + BONUS, TRAVEL, GENEROUS HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES**
We have a fantastic opportunity with an innovative manufacturer of bicycles in the Slough area who are looking to expand their team due to rapid growth moving into 2018. The company has developed unique bike designs and are now marketing their units internationally due to phenomenal demand and success!
They are now looking for a German speaker to oversee the sales activity of the company in the DACH region. You will be responsible for monitoring and improving the company's sales team in this area, maintaining strong management of sales agents to ensure the best possible experience for clients and achievement of sales targets. With the company under a period of rapid expansion, you will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to assist with the recruitment and development of your team!
On offer is a basic salary of up to £35,000, plus a great benefits package that includes a yearly bonus, travel allowance and 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. If you are experienced in leading sales teams, or are a graduate looking for a challenging role in people management, we want to hear from you.
Please note, all applicants must be fluent in written and spoken German.
- Coaching and leading the sales teams in each of the countries within the DACH region to aid their delivery of their objectives, and recruiting additional team members where necessary.
- Initiating and strengthening customer relationships internationally and ensure excellent standards of service are achieved and maintained.
- Supporting company objectives to deliver the business strategies and targets (including sales and profit) in the region.
- To develop an excellent understanding of the company's products and ensure the relevant teams are made aware of all competitor activity within each of the markets internationally.
- Travelling to territory when necessary to aid with recruitment and training tasks.
This role is ideally suited to a self-driven individual with at least 1 year of experience in sales, ideally with experience of leading a team, however graduates with great personality and professionalism will also be considered. Alongside this, candidates must also have:
- Ability to liaise and work alongside senior stakeholders and managers of the business
- Highly organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Ambition to develop people-management and coaching skills
- Fluent written and spoken German
- Open to international travel when necessary
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage very quickly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.