Food & Beverage Industry
£40,000 + OTE + Great Benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to join our rapidly expanding and highly ambitious client based in London.
As a Sales Manager, you will be heading up a sales team, managing all members of staff and ensuring the efficient running of the department.
To qualify for the role, you will have experience within a Food & Beverage Industry or Hotel sales .
Your experience will include having worked towards targets or KPIs and you must be happy to do so again.
With strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you will be able to manage your own time and handle workloads effectively.
This is the perfect time to join this business to truly fast track your career! Don't delay, apply now.
- Manage major key corporate account / develop new business with corporate clients
- Target market by developing, implementing and executing sales action plans and strategies
- Source for new and appropriate clients
- Prepare quotation and proposals to clients
- Monitor sales and follow up with clients
- Meeting of sales target and boosting sales
- Project accurate representation of Company to clients
- Liaise with warehouse and logistic colleagues to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely invoicing and payments are received from clients
- Process purchase and sales orders
- Prepare periodic reporting
- Experience of the F&B industry, ideally experience of the luxury goods industry
- International Sales and Business Development Experience is a must
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be cheerful and well-groomed at all times
- Hardworking and reliable
- Adaptable and flexible
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.