£25,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving quality and revenue targets, drive sales performance and engage with existing and new clients to support the growth of the business. You will be required to have experience in a B2B sales environment and a deep understanding of digital marketing.
The Sales Executive will need to identify new business opportunities within new markets and growth areas, developing relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners to improve profitability and strategic growth.
- Sales Executive will contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products;
- Advise prospects and clients on all aspects of the services;
- Developing quotes and proposals;
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline;
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients;
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person;
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements;
- Attending conferences, meetings and social network events;
- Lead and execute professional sales campaigns into target organisations;
- Identify and target key decision makers;
- Internal management of clients/prospects;
- Maintain business relationships with prospect accounts;
- Achieve monthly targets as set by Sales Manager.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and exceed targets;
- Professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting clients;
- Strong networking skills.
- If you have skills in the following please apply: Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales Executive, Telephone Sales, Account Manager, New Business, B2B, Business Development or Account Executive Apply Now!
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration