SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
UP TO £32,000 + BONUS + EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
Get Recruited is working with a leading company working with global brands who are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their expanding and successful team.
Due to continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Marketing Manager with a strong commercial and product-based marketing background to join the business.
- To own and lead all Category & Trade Marketing activities within the relevant channels and customer base, through the localisation of the Pan-European trade marketing plan, to drive local business success.
- To execute seasonal and tactical campaigns, as well as In-store Excellence, through the coordination and management of agencies, POS, and sales tools.
- To collaborate with the sales team and regional marketing to turn the "story telling" into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to customers. Responsible for local category management, RRP pricing, catalogues and other materials for sell-in.
- A core member of the local sales/KAM team/meetings, with responsibility to track building block performance, agree on gap closing activities and any fine tuning of the 6 to 12-month activity plan.
- To own and manage local BTL budget.
- Represent the company at trade functions and customer visits, and to provide all necessary follow up activity for existing and new customer account enquiries.
- Masters/University Degree in Marketing or comparable marketing qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within a marketing environment preferred with progressive selling & marketing campaign experience
- Proficient in all aspects of brand/category management activity & techniques; ability to participate and engage in collaborations geared to the delivery of successful outcomes on objectives and KPI's
- Leveraging shopper insights & utilising superior trade knowledge to create unique selling propositions and driving customer growth through category management
- Ability to influence and motivate via effective network development
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills; PC literate
- Ability to roll-out winning projects with excellence in execution
- Good presentational & communication skills
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.