SALES ADMINISTRATOR - SPANISH SPEAKING
SALARY £20,000 - £25,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
MON - FRI 08:30 - 17:00
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START DATES
My client are a leading manufacturer with a global presence with production facilities in the UK and the Far East.
We are looking to appoint an experienced high calibre Sales Admin professional who will focus on supporting The UK and Export Sales Representatives and focus on the activity of sales within a targeted framework of markets and customers to achieve annual sales targets.
- Processing Incoming Orders daily
- Processing Quotations and enquiries
- Responsible for 25 Distributors
- Build and maintain relationships with external business and strategic partners
- End to end account management - From Order to Dispatch
- Customer stock holding
- Monitoring Sales figures monthly - Monthly progress reports
- Telephone, Email, Face to Face and Video Call Interactions
- Sales support
- Housekeeping of Accounts ensuring Data is accurately entered onto CRM system
- Exhibition attendance when applicable
- Daily interaction with internal and external business areas
- Multilingual - English to Spanish essential but would consider Italian, French
This role requires someone who can think outside the box and work on their own initiative, to solve problems and assist the customers in a positive, professional and timely manner.
Excellent written and verbal communications, excellent problem-solving abilities, organised and able to prioritise workload with the ability to work under pressure with good attention to detail.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.