ASHTON UNDER LYNE
UP TO £24,000
BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are currently working on an exciting opportunity to run a New Store for a well known brand, selling Furniture and Flooring. The key purpose of the role is to maximise the sales performance and profitability of the store.
This should be delivered through driving sales growth and recruiting, training and developing a high-performance sales team that delivers a best practise store operation.
- As the Retail Supervisor, you will be responsible for the launch of all promotions correctly and timely in line with promotional calendar, with particular regard to departmental layout and new season layouts.
- To monitor & make recommendations for stock in relation to sales, and forecast stock levels accurately
- Develop and implement a local marketing strategy.
- To adhere to company merchandising principles to create visual impact in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- To ensure departmental layout complies with company guidelines at all times.
- To ensure principles of good housekeeping are maintained in both the stock room and sales floor.
- To carry out stock checks and order all stock in line with sales forecasts.
- To recruit the sales team in line with company procedures; in particular ensuring equality of opportunity.
- Using the Expert Program to positively train a high performing sales team who exceeds the store objectives through continuous coaching, mentoring and collaboration.
- Previous Manager, team leader or supervisor experience required.
- A real passion for retail, with a keen desire to surpass customer expectations.
- Proven record of managing a small team
- Ability to plan and enforce a staff rota
- Maintain communication with all staff and fitters
- Ensure that all takings are tracked and reported daily
- To enforce and track store sales and performance targets
- Report directly to the company directors with financial reports
- Be responsible for the maintaining of stock levels and new products to the market
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Additional Keywords: Regional Retail Manager, Retail Manager, Area Retail Manager, Area Retail Team Leader, Regional Store Manager, Regional Shop Manager, Area Store Manager, Area Shop Manager, Retail. Shop Manager, Store Manager
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.