RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
UP TO £23,000
BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are currently working on an exciting opportunity to run a New Store for a well know brand, selling Homeware. The key purpose of the role is to maximise the sales performance and profitability of the store.
This should be delivered through driving sales growth and recruiting, training and developing a high-performance sales team that delivers a best practise store operation.
- As the Retail Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the launch of all promotions correctly and timely in line with promotional calendar, with particular regard to departmental layout and new season layouts.
- To monitor & make recommendations for stock in relation to sales, and forecast stock levels accurately
- Develop and implement a local marketing strategy.
- To adhere to company merchandising principles to create visual impact in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- To ensure departmental layout complies with company guidelines at all times.
- To ensure principles of good housekeeping are maintained in both the stock room and sales floor.
- To carry out stock checks and order all stock in line with sales forecasts.
- To recruit the sales team in line with company procedures; in particular ensuring equality of opportunity.
- Using the Expert Program to positively train a high performing sales team who exceeds the store objectives through continuous coaching, mentoring and collaboration.
- Previous Manager, team leader or supervisor experience required.
- A real passion for retail, with a keen desire to surpass customer expectations.
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who is confident to produce and implement their own plans & ideas with support from HQ, line management & Centre Management.
- To be entrepreneurial and be forthcoming with new business ideas in order to further increase sales
- Ability to develop strong links with Centre Management where applicable in order to exploit local marketing opportunities
- Confident in dealing with budgets, planning, target setting, training & team leadership.
- Ability to drive sales and develop the team by performance management.
- Cash handling experience i.e. cashing up tills; banking cash etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of Head Office.
- Experience with store level HR issues including appraisals and disciplinary matters.
- Complete flexibility in working hours.
- Marketing awareness and responsive to local competitors.
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Additional Keywords: Regional Retail Manager, Retail Manager, Area Retail Manager, Area Retail Team Leader, Regional Store Manager, Regional Shop Manager, Area Store Manager, Area Shop Manager, Retail. Shop Manager, Store Manager