REGIONAL FIELD SALES MANAGER
£40,000 - £45,000 PLUS SALES BONUS
PLUS, CAR/ALLOWANCE, LAPTOP, PHONE
Currently recruiting for my client who are looking for someone who has sold into the hospitality industry.
My client are a manufacturing company based in London, they are specialists in products such as glassware and tableware, selling within the hospitality industry (candidate must have this experience)
My client are looking at recruiting for a regional sales manager to join the team to cover the London region.
The candidate must have regional field sales experience previously and also must have hospitality experience.
- Develop key relationships with regional and national distributors London
- Attendance at Sales meetings
- Manage time allocation efficiently, splitting time between administration, head office duties, joint distributor field calls and key account/end user calls.
- Manage own region
- Diary and Caterlyst Management
- Contribute to company development and growth by achieving the monthly targets set for the region.
- Achieving the monthly targets set for the region.
- Activate and monitor the national account strategic targets.
- Use their system to accurately record and monitor the progress of all field sales activities by account.
- Ensure that the funds budgeted for entertaining is used prudently and effectively
- Complete all reports and accounts information accurately and on time each month
- Good industry knowledge and experience working within the Hospitality sector
- A proven background in New Business Development and Account Management.
- Previous experience managing a region.
- Have a pro-active approach to your job role, to secure lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Be able to negotiate to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have strong IT, Business Analytics and Budget Preparation skills,
- Be able to devise budgeted sales / profit targets and deliver results for each distributor.
- Ability to understand the end user, Distributor and Consumer Dynamics.
INTERESTED? Please send CV for immediate consideration