COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (ACCOUNT MANAGER)
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Big things are happening at Get Recruited!! As recently reported in the press, we have just moved to larger offices in Central Manchester's business district and we will be creating 21 new positions over the next 18 months.
We have heavily invested in the new office to create a spacious environment that promotes a positive work space and a relaxation zone to give you a healthy work / life balance.
In 2017, the business broke all records since our inception and 2018 is set to be another record breaking year. We believe in sharing our success, therefore, our employees can benefit from our extremely generous commission scheme to enable you to meet your own personal goals.
We have all the modern tools which we constantly review and we conduct regular training to give you have a clear advantage over the competition.
As a Recruitment Consutlant (Account Manager) at Get Recruited, we listen to your career aspirations and build a development plan to enable you to reach your goals.
This is a big opportunity for a Recruitment Account Manager who has a huge ambition to be successful to earn a significant amount of money and build a rewarding career with the company.
- The successful candidate will be working as a Recruitment Consultant (Account Manager) within the companies commercial recruitment division and handle the 180 recruitment cycle (Managing clients and service delivery)
- Working closely with the business development & marketing team to quickly embed new clients that they win into the business by providing a best in class service
- Responsible managing/ nurturing existing accounts
- Attending external networking events and business meetings with prospective clients
- With support from the admin team: Advertising vacancies, proactively searching for talent, screening candidates, preparing candidate CV's and managing the full process through to offer/decline
We are looking for an individual who is already working as a Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Account Manager within a Recruitment Agency environment with experience of handling permanent vacancies
Experience within the Commercial Recruitment Sector would be a significant advantage, however, we are interested in speaking with candidates any area of professional recruitment who have the ability to easily transfer to a new sector (or convince us why we should adopt the sector in which they currently operate
Send us your CV today! We'd love to demonstrate to you why working for Get Recruited will be the best career decision you will ever make….