RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
We're a hugely ambitious group of businesses that has now been established over a decade. We've achieved some great things including significant year on year growth and have created an environment to allow ambitious people to truly thrive.
We provide our services throughout the UK and offer a comprehensive portfolio to our clients that's includes Permanent, Temporary & Contract Recruitment, Sales Training (in Collaboration with a Global Expert) and Graduate Placement Services.
Now is the time to join Get Recruited as we embark on our next phase of growth, we've just moved to larger high spec modern offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
We now seek an experienced Recruitment Consultant that would love an Account Management position where they can concentrate on service delivery & client management.
FAST TRACK CAREER STEPS:
We're not just hiring people for a "Job", we want individuals that have huge ambition that are keen to climb the career ladder. Our growth plans are huge and therefore we are looking for people that have the capability to take the next step quickly and have the hunger to succeed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING…
- Managing a portfolio of clients and building great rapport to ensure repeat business
- Handling a commercial/white collar permanent vacancies
- Producing eye catching job advertisements and posting via broadbean to our job board network
- Using our internet candidate network and external candidate search tools to match suitable candidates
- Managing the entire recruitment from right through to offers/declines and candidate commencement
WHAT YOU GET:
- Base Salary £21,000 to £24,000 + Great Commission. (1stYear Earning OTE c.£42k+, 2ndYear OTE 50k+)
- Great Office Culture & Environment
- Training & Development
- Social Events, Nights Out and Great Incentives including international holidays
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Xmas Office Closure
- Subsidised Gym Membership
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant from an agency background, ideally from the commercial/white collar sector, however, we are open to considering candidates from any area of professional recruitment
- Experience of permanent recruitment with good client management skills
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
You'll need to send us your CV today as we're moving candidates through to the next stage shortly. We look forward to receiving your application.