MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£15,000 to £18,000 + BENEFITS
To the envy of our competitors, we've created a unique & profitable business model which has proven to deliver better & more rewarding results for both our loyal employees and our clients.
The Company & it's team Members have recently been nominated for "Best Recruitment Agency of the year" and the Directors have been nominated for "Entrepreneurs of the year" for 2018… A fantastic recognition for the great work that the entire team delivers for our clients.
It's an exciting time at Get Recruited, we've recently moved to larger premises in Central Manchester's business district, this marks a significant mile stone in our history as we now accelerate our growth plans.
We're now looking for an experienced & career driven Recruitment Administrator at our offices in the heart of Central Manchester. The perfect opportunity if you'd like to fast track your career as you'll be working closely within our Business Support team so you'll gain exposure to Admin, Finance & Marketing,
- Working within a fast paced business support team
- Handling inbound calls, screening and taking messages
- Meeting/greeting visitors and providing first class hospitality
- Formatting & editing candidate CV's in preparation for client submission
- Monitoring office stationary and ordering relevant supplies
- Diary management for the Directors - adding outlook invitations
- Handling inbound post - filing and/or distributing to team members
- Inputting incoming supplier invoices onto the system
- Contacting clients about invoices and collecting payments
- Handling expenses request for end of month payment
- Generating weekly reports from the internal CRM
- Responsible for running errands locally within the city
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines
- General Administration - Scanning, Emailing, Photocopying
- Experience of working as an Administrator within a busy office environment
- Computer literate with Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English & Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills with a professional outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in the recruitment industry as either an Administrator, Resourcer or Recruitment Consultant would be an advantage but is by no means essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, we'll be looking to interview shortly.