RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER / DELIVERY RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
LOVE RECRUITMENT BUT HATE COLD CALLING? THEN CHECK THIS OUT…
To the envy of our competitors, we've created a unique & profitable business model which has proven to deliver better & more rewarding results for both our loyal employees and our clients.
The Company & it's team Members have recently been nominated for "Best Recruitment Agency of the year"and the Directors have been nominated for "Entrepreneurs of the year" for 2018… A fantastic recognition for the great work that the entire team delivers for our clients.
It's an exciting time at Get Recruited, we've recently moved to larger premises in Central Manchester's business district, this marks a significant mile stone in our history as we now accelerate our growth plans.
We're now looking for an experienced & career driven Recruitment Consultant to join us a Recruitment Account Manager / Delivery Recruitment Consultant at our offices in the heart of Central Manchester. The perfect opportunity if you'd like to fast track your career.
As a Delivery Recruitment Consultant, you'll focus on…
- Account Management - No Cold Calling
- Running Effective Recruitment Campaigns for our clients
- Advertising fill-able vacancies
- Searching for candidates for fill-able positions
- Candidate Selection & Placement
- Liaising with Admin support team to help with CV preparation etc.
Why Join & What's the Package?
- Base Salaries Between £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
- On Target Earnings: Up to £44,000 Uncapped (Year 1)
- No Cold Calling, Pure Account Management & Service Delivery
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Incentive Scheme (Including International Breaks)
- Great Central Manchester Location
- Clear Fast Track Progression
- Structure Ongoing Training Plan (Via a Globally Recognised Trainer)
- Great Office Environment with Chill Out Zones
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Business Mobile & Laptop
- Xmas Closure
- Contributory Pension
- Subsidised Gym Membership
What Experience Do You Need?
- Current experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Account Manager or Delivery Recruitment Consultant from an Agency Background
- Ability to produce eye catching Job Adverts
- Experience of searching internal & external candidate databases
- Excellent client & candidate relationship management skills
- Driven individual with a desire to develop
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills and undergo career development training
You'll need to send us your CV today as we're moving candidates through to the next stage shortly.
We look forward to receiving your application.