Up to £16,000 + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited is working with a vibrant and expanding company close to the heart of Blackburn who are looking to expand their existing team with an experienced Receptionist.
As a Receptionist you will be providing visitors and clients with an excellent service and providing colleagues with administration support.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients in to the business
- Answering inbound calls, transferring calls where appropriate and passing on messages
- Updating and handling client information and data with discretion and in adherence to regulations
- Managing and logging all incoming and outgoing post
- Managing and updating the meeting room booking system across the business
- Preparing meeting rooms for client meetings, training etc
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Providing colleagues with administration support and working towards deadlines
- Must have previous experience within a similar Receptionist/Front of House role
- A strong knowledge and appreciation for Data Protection
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.