UP TO £20,000
BONUS + PROGRESSION + TRAINING
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading estate agency based in Bristol who are seeking a Property Administrator to join their team, due to exponential growth.
As the Property Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the estate agency, acting as the first point of contact for all queries and conducting viewings where necessary.
If you are looking to forge a career within an exciting industry, and are from an administrative or customer service background, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
** OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL **
- As the Property Administrator, you will be required to manage the day to day running of the estate agency
- Handle inbound enquiries from existing and prospective tenants
- Dealing with customers, tenants and clients either face to face, over the phone and via email
- Managing calendars and diaries for the team
- Arranging tenancy agreements
- Follow up on potential customers via the leads system
- Conduct property viewings and inspections where necessary
- Assist in arranging maintenance in the tenants homes
- Following up on maintenance work with contractors where necessary
- Complete other duties as required
- At least 6 months experience within an administrative / customer service role is essential
- Knowledge of the property industry / estate agency is highly desirable
- Full driving license and own vehicle is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Shortlisting is taking place for this role soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.