£18 - £20,000 DoE
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Great Career Progression Opportunities!
Get Recruited are looking for a hardworking, fun and committed Property Administrator to join our client's team and help them achieve their aims. The PA will report to the Property Services Director with regard to maintenance, gas servicing work and general support, as detailed below, and will work closely with the Maintenance Manager.
- Processing requests received for routine maintenance.
- Raising orders as required on the database.
- Monitoring outstanding orders raised within the repair and maintenance contracts which are overdue and taking appropriate action to ensure completion.
- Processing tenant reimbursements - raising orders and writing letters as appropriate
- Monitoring the performance of contractors to ensure they are achieving 100% compliance in relation to service visits.
- Ensuring current gas service certificates are scanned into our housing management system.
- Managing gas servicing and repair appointments
- Forwarding information received relating to leasehold management to tenants.
- Liaising with colleagues in the Property Department with regard to Section 20 Notices.
- Providing cover for answering the general telephone number for the business.
- The ideal candidate will have some Property Administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to share work load and work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
Click Apply Now and send in your CV to be considered for this great opportunity!