PRODUCT MANAGER - SOFTWARE
UP TO £45,000
COMPANY CAR + CAREER PROGRESSION + MORE
Get Recruited are supporting a market leading IT business based in Nottingham who, due to continued growth, are looking for a Software Product Manager to join their expanding sales team.
Working with some of the largest companies in the world, you will be responsible for managing the launch of an exciting new software product. As the Product Manager, you will manage the different aspects of the launch, whilst liaising with the technical development team on product specifications pre and post release of the product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated Software Product Manager who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within software whilst enjoying excellent earning potential.
- As the Product Manager, you will be managing and coordinating the successful launch of an exciting, new software platform
- Provide guidance to the product teams on the tasks and schedules that will lead to the successful launch
- Support the development of the product documentation for customer training
- Liaising with the sales team, working closely to prepare product demonstrations and sales materials
- Provide technical support to customers
- Continuously carry out competitor analysis and market research
- At least 2 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Software / IT / SaaS experience is essential
- Technical knowledge and skills to understand the product functionality and applications within the industry
- Planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- Pool car
- Training provided
- Outstanding offices located near local parks and cafes
- Fantastic career progression
- Regular team incentives and nights out including BBQ's and summer parties
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.