PART TIME LEGAL SECRETARY
*** RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY***
£7000 PART TIME
*** OFFICE OUTINGS ***
Get Recruited are supporting one of the largest Yorkshire law firms, with various offices based throughout Yorkshire. Due to recent expansion, they are now looking to add a residential legal secretary to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to develop and grow their career with a company that offers long term development and progression.
Your main responsibilities will be preparing various documents and correspondence through audio and copy typing, amending any documents and formatting them effectively.
Administer filing in correct dated order on a timely basis, this includes the daily filing and opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files. Prepare the mail and enclosures for dispatch.
To provide support for other secretaries and manage diaries, book meeting rooms and work as a team player at all times.
This is a part time position based over 2 days a week offering full time hours.
- Minimum 2 years residential property experience
- Experience in audio and copy typing
- Knowledge of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Work independently and part of a team
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and face to face
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.