PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR
Up to £16,000 Pro Rata + BENEFITS
We have a great opportunity for a Part Time Administrator to join an expanding firm working in their Pontefract office.
The role of Administrator is primarily to work within a busy firm providing support to senior colleagues across various offices.
- Prepare correspondence and documents for fee earners through audio typing and word processing
- Daily filing, opening and closing of client files
- Diary management including making appointments, arranging meetings and arranging preparation for them
- Assist clients with various queries
- Process client details accurately
- Provide ad-hoc reception cover
- Liaise between clients and experts and between clients and supervisor and with the other side as requested
- Preparing standard legal forms.
- Preparing and filing court documents
- Fixing dates for Court hearings and liaising with Counsel and court to find mutually convenient dates
- Previous experience within a Administration / Reception / PA / Legal Secretarial / Audio Typing role is desirable
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Confident to manage a busy and varied workload
In return of your experience you will be offered a fantastic salary along with benefits