Drainage Experience Essential
£30,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits
My client a rapidly growing drainage company are recruiting. Their expertise and innovation provide market leading solutions to clients.
Rapid expansion means they are now seeking an innovative individual who aspires to be the Operations Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously held a manager position and is looking to progress into a management role.
- You must also have excellent IT skill with the ability to use all Microsoft packages.
- Previous drainage / utilities experience and experience of liaising and leading a team
- Ability to schedule work to ensure maximum productivity and optimum asset usage
- A full driving licence is also required
- The successful candidate will be scheduling engineer's days and jobs up till reporting to customers and providing customer service
- The candidate must be able to write up and upload a full CCTV Survey Report
Experience within the drainage essential
Waste or utilities, service industry or reactive maintenance industries would be an advantage. You must also be IT literate and hold a full driving licence.
Knowledge of health and safety ideal
You may have experience of the following: Operations Manager, Engineering, Maintenance, Drainage, Reactive Maintenance, Construction, Facilities Maintenance, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Facilities Manager, with in drainage or waste.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration & Interview.