Based in Cambridge
£27,000 - £32,000
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH A WELL-RESPECTED TRAINING BUSINESS:
Due to growth within their Operations department, a permanent position for an Operations Manager has become available for one of our key clients working in Cambridge.
- Manage a small team of Administrators.
- Take and complete enquiries from clients (both existing and new business).
- Responsible for the control of stock.
- liaising with both clients and customers to ensure smooth running of events.
- Monitor continuously and report regularly the performance of the Operations function to set KPI's.
- Manage planning and production procedures.
- Develop, implement and review standard operating procedures for all operations within the remit of the role.
- You'll be a natural leader and love the challenge of taking the business forward to the next level.
- An effective and experienced operator with proven leadership qualities within an office environment.
- A team player that poses natural relationship building qualities including understanding and listening to their team's concerns.
- A natural problem solver and to adapt to changing circumstances quickly.
- Able to operate within a fast-paced office environment working to tight client deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and in person.
Working hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Please send across contact information to enquire about their generous benefits package.
This is a professional business environment that offers huge career prospects, full training along with the opportunity for progression to successful candidates.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.