UP TO £70,000 + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Southbank, London for a Operations Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for all administrative matters within the company including the efficient and smooth running of day to day operations, management of human resources, day-to-day management of office staff, co-ordination of financial planning and invoicing in co-operation with the Finance Director, management of company contracts and overall responsibility for ensuring that the company fulfils its legal responsibilities.
The Operations Manager will work alongside other members of the management team to plan, coordinate and monitor progress on all company projects.
- Management of recruitment process, staff retention planning and management of disciplinary and dismissal process when necessary.
- Management of office administration staff.
- Keeping track of annual reviews, gathering feedback from colleagues, arranging the meeting, actioning pay changes.
- Conducting performance reviews of staff under direct management and helping heads of department in reviews for their staff.
- Monitoring and taking appropriate action on changing legislation that affect staff (for example Pensions legislation, Brexit).
- Updating the holiday and absence records.
- Creating a company handbook (with guidance from other management).
- Sales Support (in co-ordination with Administrative assistant where appropriate)
- Create Salesforce dashboards to track revenue against target.
- Creating the draft invoices in Xero for CFO. Sending purchase licenses.
- Finance Tasks (in co-ordination with Administrative assistant where appropriate)
- Working with the CEO and CFO to build and monitor operations budgets.
- Ensuring that spending is kept within budget.
- Reporting monthly figures as required to senior management meetings.
- Keeping a database of all material documents that would be requested during due diligence.
- Ensuring that financial records are organised and up-to-date so that information can be retrieved quickly.
- Ensuring the correct information goes to the payroll provider, so that the staff are paid on time with no errors.
- Adapting operations in accordance with changes in financial legislation.
- Checking employee expense submissions (against known travel and attached receipts).
- Order acceptance. Checking customer purchase orders against Salesforce opportunities and updating.
- Monitoring invoices and chasing late payers.
- Manage customer software subscriptions and license keys.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Xero
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst keeping a high standard of accuracy
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- £40,000 - £70,000 Per Annum depending on experience
- Central London office close to public transport links
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.