UP TO £35,000 BASIC SALARY
**BONUS, PENSION & LIFE INSURANCE BENEFITS**
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Operations Manager opportunity within a leading business services provider who are expanding their team due to company growth.
Based in Bury, the business has enjoyed year-on-year success and are now looking for a dynamic, analytical individual to support the Sales Director in developing and implementing sales processes and materials.
As the Operations Manager, you will enjoy a varied role covering sales reporting and forecasting, territory allocation, systems and CRM management and sales event management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with existing operations experience, or someone who has previously worked in sales and wants to move into an operations role.
On offer is a basic salary of £30,000-£35,000, plus a 15% bonus, pension, holidays and life insurance.
- Sales forecasting and reporting based on company pipeline and performance
- Allocating territories to account management team, making changes where necessary
- Analysis of sales team performance and performance reporting
- Creation of sales programmes and marketing tools
- Management and reporting of CRM system
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Management of Sales Events, Conferences and Exhibition
This role is ideally suited to an individual with at least 1 year of experience within Operations, however individuals from a general B2B sales background are also encouraged to apply.
Other important attributes include:
- Experience working with a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package
- Demonstrable business acumen and commercial awareness
- Familiarity with CRMs and sales software
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
APPLY NOW: This position is moving to interview quickly, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.