£20,000 plus Excellent Benefits and Progression
My award-winning Client is seeking a professional candidate with experience in Mortgage Administration to complement their existing team in providing first class support.
You'll be supporting the Mortgage Advisers and Case Managers in processing mortgages from all over the UK. No Direct Client Contact
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful firm offering excellent progression routes and the chance to be part of a team who are consistently breaking records..
- Dealing with the early stages of mortgage cases on behalf of clients all over the UK
- Obtaining the necessary documents from clients and uploading to cases in the correct format
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-referencing data to verify authenticity
- Accurate Data input to submit applications to lenders and instruct conveyancers
- Answering the phone and forwarding calls as necessary
- Communicating the progress of applications to clients
- Liaising with other parties in the process such as underwriters, solicitors and estate agents.
Requirements and key skills:
- Mortgage Administration, IFA Administration or Financial Services Experience preferred.
- FCA also experience an advantage
- Great organisational skills
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior data entry experience
- A positive outlook
- Career minded individuals with integrity and high levels of accuracy
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent holiday package
- Contributory pension
- Great office and on-site facilities
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration