SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER - HOSPITALITY/HOTEL
UP TO £32,000 + BONUS + PROGRESSION + BENEFITS!
I am currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join my client on a full time, permanent basis. Ideally you will come from a Hospitality or Hotel background and have managerial experience.
You will be proactive in increasing presence in local, national and global market space. You will be co-ordinating marketing activities that attract new and prospective clients and ensuring that the marketing and sales objectives are working together.
- Has previous experience working in Marketing & Sales Management within the hospitality and tourism sector
- To be knowledgeable about marketing channels and approaches
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support the Marketing team to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Be pro-active, continuously looking for ways to further develop the hotel offering.
- Ensure an exemplary service is delivered without fail to a 5 star criteria, adapting communication styles as appropriate for each situation/audience.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills of self and others, juggling multiple projects of different size, complexity and priority.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- Up to £32,000 per annum + bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Discount off all facilities (Restaurants, Hotel, Spa, Gym)
- Free parking
- Free meals
- + More!
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.