CANARY WHARF, LONDON
UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM + £6K BONUS + PROGRESSION + MORE
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Canary Wharf, London for a Marketing Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-established business who are the market leader within their sector.
- Budget, plan and execute marketing campaigns for an event portfolio including Email, social (Paid/organic), Adwords, media partnerships
- Take ownership of delegate revenue for entire portfolio
- Run project meetings with various members of the wider team
- Write copy for emails, brochures, websites, landing pages
- Work with graphic designers to develop event collateral and social images
- Report on campaign performance and optimise channel performance
- Develop new ways of reaching target audience (blogging, content, webinars etc)
- AdHoc support on branding campaigns and consultancy service when needed
- Ambitious marketer with 2+ years experience
- Happy to work autonomously but with a strong team ethic
- Mentor and supports trainee members of the team
- Good copywriting skills and the ability to understand complicated subject matter
- Previous experience with CRM, marketingautomation platform
- Experience working with external agencies is an advantage
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) + bonus
- Annual holidays
- Strong progression and development
- & more!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.