UP TO £28,000
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading company based in Manchester who, due to growth, are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the Sales and Marketing functions of the business applying a proactive approach to generating new business opportunities via Marketing.
- Support with the development and implementation of the Marketing strategy
- Coordinate marketing activity across print and online campaigns
- Develop print adverts, online and offline PR activity, e-flyers, SMS campaigns, online adverts and Google adverts
- Support with the planning and execution of promotional events
- Updating the database with customer enquiries from online and offline marketing
- Use Google Adwords and analytical tools to configure and measure web traffic and the effectiveness of campaigns
- Plan and design HTML e-flyers using MailChimp
- Keeping Social Media channels up to date and optimising results from them
- Previous experience as a Marketing Executive is essential
- Previous digital marketing experience including acquisition, conversion and retention
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge and channel marketing analytics
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge and channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge of e-commerce / digital P&L
- Strong SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis
- Up to £28,000
- Performance bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities
Shortlisting will be taking place for this role soon, so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.