Graduate Marketing Executive
£19,000 - £20,000
My client are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team, someone interested in the more "online" areas of marketing including SEO and social media.
Online and offline marketing including email and e-commerce, inbound marketing, project management and design. A Graduate or somebody who's had 6 months' office experience within a marketing role or as an apprentice and looking for the next step.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and execute a yearly marketing and promotional plan across multiple websites
- Review current SEO performance and devise and implement a strategy to help improve SEO; arranging quality reciprocal links with external vendor organisations, blogs, product suppliers and improving local keywords.
- Manage advertising banners, emails and other forms of online marketing.
- Control and implementation of social media across all chosen platforms for members.
- Create weekly emails using a content management system, including briefing designers.
- Communicating with members, suppliers and customers via phone and email.
- Working with the current marketing team when needed to support offline and traditional marketing methods, such as publication creation.
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders including members, colleagues, designers and supplier partners.
- Building websites using WordPress CMS for the group's members.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and websites and reporting to management.
Skills, knowledge and qualities:
- Able to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Excellent administration, project management, organisation and planning abilities.
- Highly analytical and numerate and able to interpret and act upon site data.
- ROI driven thinking, SEO aware and adept at using analytics packages like Google Analytics.
- Strong written skills with the ability to write copy and proof-read accurately.
- Basic HTML knowledge is preferred and CSS knowledge would be beneficial.
- Great communication skills and capable of building strong external relationships.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a related subject.
- Plugged into the social media and blogosphere and able to develop social media strategies for businesses.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration