£22,000 - £24,000 Excellent Benefits
My Client an Events Agency are looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Assistant. This role has excellent prospects to become a Marketing Manager in time.
Responsibility for all marketing and communications, including all advertising, marketing solutions, public relations, partnerships and opportunities. The role aims to combine traditional marketing methods with online and digital channels to optimise business success.
Full corporate strategy will be established and completed successfully by Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Responsible for controlling personal week to week calendar with yearly advance plan to include all events, seasonal and public expectations.
Analyse, report and improve Google Analytics. Highlight areas of concern and implement change to ensure continued growth. Use all available tools to optimise and improve.
Coordinate all key areas of business advertising campaigns, digital, social, local, national and global.
Maintain G+ profile, Google Business Tools and Webmaster Tools (Search Console). Update and optimise all online profiles, pages, listings and review platforms. Oversee customer content published on these platforms, follow up as appropriate. Research and add to business listings, partners and platform opportunities
Oversee all creative visual and audio to ensure digital, online, print, agent and reseller is consistent in reflecting imagery and registered brand palette.
Create regular e-marketing campaigns, manage subscribers and various target lists. Ensure seasonal offerings are fresh, innovative and consistent with all other business marketing direction. Content will be in keeping with business identity, maintain benchmark standards and always reflect quality of Company reputation and service. Use available data to market intelligently to recognised markets. Continue to build and ultimately divide database asset. Arrange follow up email/s to ensure after sales care, encourage further booking and complete customer journey.
- Marketing Degree or Marketing Qualifications beneficial
- Has experience of working in tourism, events, or leisure background beneficial.
- Must have proven understanding of how marketing directly generates turnover.
- Has insight in how to shape and drive strategies to generate new business that positively impacts revenue streams, business growth and profit.
- Is comfortable working alone and has experience interacting with all levels of hierarchy. Has ability to lead meetings with potential partners and suppliers.
- Has and is capable of analysing and reviewing digital information, and is aware and able to improve own performance and results.
- Has future potential to manage.
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW: