Loans Account Manager
£22,000 - £25,000 plus Excellent Bonus and Employee Benefits
Our client a growing and successful Finance Business is looking for a Customer Loans Advisor to join their branch.
The main purpose of this role is:
- To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with
- To sell loan products
- To maximize business opportunity development potential
- To progress within branch/company structure
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FSA and other regulatory organisations
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager
- Greet customers in person and/or by phone.
- Receive customer payments in person, by post and balance cash draw
- Generate business through quality customer service
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products
- Prepare and process loan applications
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date always
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person
- Conduct ongoing business development
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company's standard procedures
The suitable candidate must have previous Telesales or Face to Face to Sales ideally in a Financial Services with a background in selling Loan products to customers.
You must be target driven, determined and driven and have proven experience of achieving and exceeding targets.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.