25 DAYS HOLIDAY + COMMISSION + PENSION + PROGESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Get Recruited are supporting a leading, well known estate agent based in central London who are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their busy team.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will be responding to inbound enquiries and assisting with the day to day drawing up of contracts. You will be liaising between landlords and tenants, whilst ensuring that all customer databases are kept up to date.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, career driven Lettings Administrator who is seeking the opportunity to work for a leading estate agency. You will receive high earning potential alongside realistic opportunities for progression and a supportive team around you.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, apply straight away!
- At least 2 years experience as a lettings administrator is essential
- Excellent understanding of AML regulations
- Reapit/RPS knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience with the lettings move in process
- Excellent administrative skills alongside a positive, 'can do' mindset
- Strong customer service skills
- Up to £26,000 basic salary
- Earn commission through a pooled commission system
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Progression opportunities
Shortlisting is taking place shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.