£16,000 - £17,000
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm
Full Training Provided!
Get Recruited are looking for a hardworking, fun and committed Lettings Administrator to join our client's team and help them achieve their aims. The LA will report to the Department managers with regard to Tenancy renewals and deposit returns.
- Processing requests received for routine renewals.
- Raising orders as required on the database.
- Processing tenant reimbursements - raising orders and writing letters as appropriate
- Monitoring the performance of contractors to ensure they are achieving 100% compliance in relation to service visits.
- Ensuring current gas service certificates are scanned into our housing management system.
- Ensuring deposit returns are fulfilled amicably for both parties
- Forwarding information received relating to leasehold management to tenants.
- Liaising with colleagues in the Property Department with regard to Section 20 Notices.
- Providing cover for answering the general telephone number for the business.
- The ideal candidate will have some Lettings Administration experience but NOT Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to share work load and work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
Click Apply Now and send in your CV to be considered for this great opportunity!