LEGAL SECRETARY - EMPLOYMENT LAW
UP TO £21,000 PER ANNUM + PROGRESSION + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
Due to fantastic growth within the business I am currently recruiting exclusively on behalf of my client based in Stockport for a Legal Secretary to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent chance to join a national leading law firm. It would suit someone who has previous secretarial experience and has done audio typing who is looking for the next step in their career. The company offer ongoing training and support with strong career progression.
You must have a minimum of 12 months experience as Legal Secretary within Employment.
- Open files as required by fee earners and be aware of a conflict of interest.
- Closing files as required by fee earners and ensuring documentation is authorised and fees have been paid.
- Scheduling multi-party appointments, booking of conference rooms and maintaining appointments diary.
- Maintain the Key Dates Diary
- Maintain a high standard of spelling, grammar on all correspondence.
- Create and store documents on the computer system in the preferred way of the Department
- Client care - handle queries by telephone, meet and greet clients in reception in a professional manner.
- Scanning, photocopying and faxing required.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Working as part of a team with a fee earner/secretary ratio in excess of 2:1.
- Assisting colleagues and in particular the Employment Dept when appropriate with administration and secretarial responsibilities.
- Using a large number of saved and hard-copy precedents to create legal documents.
- Accurately amending large documents in redline/overstrike (track changes), using Automatic formatting.
- Collating large document bundles
- Company searches on-line.
- Completion of basic company secretarial tasks such as completion of company house forms, share certificates, etc
- Assisting in the Maintenance of the firm's database and related identification of corporate clients and directors for money laundering purposes
- Previous secretarial experience
- Audio typing experience is a MUST
- Fully IT literate
- Be organised and meticulous
- Will have worked on Winscribe (Desirable)
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £20,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Bupa Healthcare Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Enhanced Pension
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.