**LEGAL EXPERIENCE NON-ESSENTIAL**
£18,000-£20,000 +ANNUAL BONUS + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and well-respected solicitors firm located in the Crewe area who is looking to hire a Legal Secretary to assist with the expanding workload.
The position of Legal Secretary is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated secretary who is looking to join an exceptional organisation.
LEGAL SECRETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Legal Secretary you will be expected to;
- Be responsible for undertaking administration/secretary and client liaison work on behalf of all fee earners which includes; taking telephone messages from clients when fee earners are not available and answering client's minor queries regarding their claims.
- Type letters, forms, documents and general correspondence as requested.
- Audio Experience (essential)
- Filing and maintaining files in good order so that they are complete and easily traceable.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Good telephone manner with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to comply with or suggest improvements to the firm's procedures.
- Computer literate and knowledge of software applications.
- Have patience and a sense of humour.
LEGAL SECRETARY PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a dedicated Legal Secretary with the following experience;
- An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Secretarial Experience
- Audio Experience
- IT skills including; Microsoft packages and be able to adapt and train on in house systems
- Administration Experience
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.