TRAINING PROGRAMME & EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in Legal practice? Do you have a degree in Law or the equivalent?
Successful candidates would be given the opportunity to further develop their knowledge of law. Ideally candidates should have a degree, any legal and administration experience would put candidates at a great advantage alongside a positive and out-going Personality.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
- To deliver a consistently high quality service to all customers, whether external or internal
- To provide the right image of the firm to all customers
- To be part of an effective, flexible team that works together to deliver the services that meet the customers needs
- To make sure all incoming post is processed promptly and gets to the relevant people
- To make sure all outgoing post is collected promptly and regularly and processed in the correct way.
- Responsible for booking of conference rooms.
- Maintain the computerised room booking diary and confirm with the person making the booking to ensure all details are correct and that the client needs will be met
- To change toner cartridges, set up video-conference phone and other simple technical tasks.
- Stock control of toner cartridges and other basic IT items
- To report IT issues to the central IT Team
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Law Degree or Legal Administration experience
- Typing skills with good written & spoken English
- Ability to implement/adapt to change/flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Organised and conscientious
- Computer literate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Use of initiative
- Enthusiastic & outgoing